Patricia works closely with individuals, networks, production companies, and corporate executives, to prepare on-camera talent, TV guest experts, public speakers, and soccer Mom’s and Teens to trust their communication skills and instincts, and overcome obstacles of doubt and fear in any communication situation. On-air experience includes anchoring live international news, national breaking news and medical news. Patricia has also served as a contributor for the Huffington Post & the History Channel.
Body Language Specialist
The Body Language Institute- Arlington VATrained by former Law Enforcement /ATF, & Anti-Terrorism Interrogation Experts.
- Lie Detection Techniques-Identifying Deception
- Baseline Assessments
- The 7 Universal Facial Expressions, Emotions & Micro Expression Identification
- The New Body Language Techniques-dispelling old myths and misconceptions of Body Language
- Handwriting Analysis
- Interrogation Techniques-Embedded Commands
- Video Analysis-Presentation Skills, Reading Individuals & Audiences
- Mirroring Techniques -Rapport Building Techniques
- Body Language for Presence, Confidence, First Impressions, Leadership & Powerful Performances for Presenters
Certificate in Eclectic Cognitive Behavior Therapy
The New York Center for Eclectic Cognitive Behavior Therapy @ LIU – Dr. Thomas Nardi Instructor. Stage Fright, Performance Anxiety, Communication & Public Speaking Fears.
Certificate “In the Mind’s Eye” Visualization & Imagery Counseling
LIU Rockland Graduate Campus – Visualization for Peak Performance, Positive Imagery, Goal Setting.
Certificate in Coaching & Positive Psychology – The CAPP Institute
Member of Screen Actors Guild/American Federation of Television & Radio Artists since 1997